Monday, August 16, 2010

Time Suckers

Guess where I spend most of my time on the internet?

The Bump

AKA this terribly addictive site with lots of info on babies and children. The most addicting part was by far the message boards. I actually haven't racked up that many posts, but reading the boards allowed me to waste hours on the internet.


-Various Harry Potter fan fiction websites. Don't judge me. I haven't written any and have no plans to do so. However, I enjoy searching for a good story.


So, my new goal. No more Bump. At all. I seem to need all or nothing with that site so it's going. I know my presence on there is not glorifying to God or useful in any way. It really is just a way to discover things on which you disagree with people.

And I am going to continue keeping up with 1 Harry Potter fan fic author since I adore her writing. But that's it. No more searching for stories.

Interested in the awesome author? --> sand_dollar from HPFF

What will I do with my extra free time? Hopefully get into the Word a bit more. And I just signed up for a bunch of survey programs so maybe I can make the family some extra money. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment