Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's that weird time

That time in pregnancy when you're expecting the all-day, soul-crushing nausea to rear its ugly head. I am about 6.5 weeks along, and last time the sickness came in full force at 7 weeks. I was invited by MIL to go up to her cottage this weekend with Hannah, but I'm not sure I'll be going. I'm already starting to feel kind of blah, and I REALLY don't want to be sick the whole weekend in an unfamiliar house. We'll see.

School started today, and it went really well. We only have 6 kids, but I'm really hoping more sign up. I'm starting to get frustrated with our frequent low numbers. I don't know if it's because we're only half days, our classroom is small, we don't market it well, or what. At least I get paid the same regardless of number of kids!

Hannah is doing awesome. She likes to wear my glasses:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment