Monday, September 13, 2010

I still feel fine

I'm bracing myself, but I really don't feel that sick. Let's hope this lasts!

In other news, two of my friends have had babies in the last few days. There are so many newborn pictures on Facebook that I can hardly stand it. I'm about 33 weeks from my due date, but my heart aches to hold my own baby.

Hannah has been on and off the last couple days. She does a lot of cute things. Her new word is "yuck". So she puts things in her mouth and says, "yuck". The funniest was when she stuck her toe in her mouth and said it. I imagine sucking on your toes when you've been walking around all day wouldn't be too tasty!

On the other hand, she's been a bit whinier and clingier than normal. I'm not sure if this is just a developmental phase or if it's related to the molars I think she is getting. She's also got a runny nose and lots of drool. Fun times for all!

Oh and 2 weeks until my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment