Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mobility is coming soon...

Well Hannah is in the very beginning stage of mobility. She is doing a kind of creep/army crawl, but she goes backwards! It's cute to see, but it is frustrating for her. She also can get up on all fours for about 2 seconds, but then she falls down. I wouldn't be surprised if she was full on crawling by Christmas, but I know many babies take the process slowly.

In other Hannah news, she has a new favorite food-bananas! Dave and I love them too so no big surprise there. We're going to my mother-in-law's for Thanksgiving, and I think we'll bring bananas and/or sweet potatoes for her to eat. Her favorites!

Two days of work this week then Thanksgiving break. I'm ready for the vacation and I think the kids are too. I've been looking up training dates to keep up with licensing. I really need to sign up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment