Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I Am

I Am...happier than I was a few months ago.

I Want...to be pregnant.

I Have...little motivation for housework.

I Wish...we could both be stay at home parents.

I Hate...ignorant sayings.

I Fear...Hell.

I Hear...voices outside.

I Search...for the best ways to spend, give, and invest our money.

I Wonder...what our family will look like in 5 years.

I Regret...my attitude during my first pregnancy.

I Love...my family.

I Ache...for those who have lost loved ones.

I Always...check my email.

I Usually...fall asleep on the couch.

I Am Not...a fan of sports.

I Dance...way less than I used to.

I Sing...in the car.

I Never...eat seafood.

I Rarely...walk anywhere.

I Cry...when I get overwhelmed.

I Am Not Always...as servant hearted as I could be.

I Lose...time when I waste it online.

I'm Confused...about the different types of mutual funds.

I Need...more time in the Word.

I Should...have made wiser choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment