Sunday, May 30, 2010

Poor baby

Hannah woke up at 3:00 am with a 101 fever. It got up to 102.7 today. I checked her temp before bed and it was at 99.6, so hopefully it will keep going down. We haven't called the pediatrician yet, but we will if it reaches 103. This is the first time she's been sick like this. I'm not worried, but we're obviously keeping an eye on it.

Three more days until Hannah is 1 year old! I'm so amazed at how much she has grown and all that she can do. Her party is next Saturday, and I know she will love eating her birthday cake.

In other news, the preschoolers have graduated! Now I have 2 weeks off (aside from a couple trainings and meetings). Next week we head to WA so I need to start prepping for that. I'm a bit nervous as it is our first time flying with Hannah. Hopefully she will sleep the whole way!

No comments:

Post a Comment