Thursday, October 29, 2009

Aww poor little toaster....

BSG is so good. I'm partway through season 2. And I hear it gets better! Gah!


Let's see. Hannah started solid food this week. So far we've learned that she hates rice cereal and thinks butternut squash is okay. It's so cute seeing her in the feeding seat though. She looks like such a big girl. We finally started videotaping her too. We got her first experience eating on tape and I got some of her on her tummy/sitting up too.

My preschoolers have their Halloween party tomorrow, and they are beyond excited. I, on the other hand, still need to get my Halloween costume together. Here's hoping everything goes off without a hitch.

Daylight Savings Time is on Sunday. I love the fall back one since it feels like you're getting up later than you really are. But I so hope this does not screw up Hannah's sleep schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment