Friday, August 20, 2010

I will not be a POAS addict

I won't.

Even though I'm dying to test.

I'm expecting my period to come sometime between yesterday and tomorrow. Obviously, it's not here yet.

However, I'm not going to take a test until I am at least 1 day late. I don't want to waste a test and get a false negative. Now that we're down to a couple days though, the waiting is HARD! I feel much more hopeful this month.

In other news, we are trying to live life on a budget. We never really budgeted before just made vague statements like "let's eat out less" and "let's limit our spending". No concrete plans for our money. Right now we are only in the beginning stages but I'm hoping that September will be a new start. As we move toward Dave being a stay at home dad, we'll need to be sure our finances our in order!

In the end, we want to be good stewards of God's gifts to us. God entrusts us with children and with money, and we ultimately need to be wise with both.

No comments:

Post a Comment